The more entrepreneurs are diverse and connected to the rest of the world, the more they will build inclusive and sustainable companies.
Join thecamp, connect with the ecosystem and most importantly, the diversity of talent and people. You will be building here a lifelong community of supporters you will rely on for the rest of your life as your grow your business.
Climb @thecamp is a 3-month tailored program in the heart of Provence for early stage entrepreneurs. Winter season starts on January 15th.
During the program you will get:
– A tailored program with instructors coming from diverse areas of expertise (ranging from a professional climber to mindfulness, design thinking, UX, European regulations instructors)
– Super stars mentors coming from Palo Alto, Paris, Barcelona, Ghana, San Francisco, London, etc coaching you year-round
– Access to The Lab and its ‘sandbox’ : port, beaches, city squares, new district project, train station & more
– Business engagement with our 16 co-founders billion dollar companies (Air France, Sanofis, Accor, SNCF, La Poste, Airbus, Sodexo, Credit Agricole Bank, Vinci Energies…)
– Key connections to close deals on campus: VCs, corporates, entrepreneurs, policy makers.
– 200,000 euros potential investment thanks to a strong network of investors
– Access to the FabLab to build & prototype (3D printer, laser printer, materials, etc)
– Possibility to showcase your solution in the ‘Inspire Lab’
– Access to the wild & nature: 7 hectares of private land. we are surrounded by the Saint Victoire mountain, the ‘garrigue’ not far from the Mediterranean Sea with regional excursion (climbing, via-ferrata, sailing, etc)
– Full access to thecamp infrastructures and amenities: beautiful office space, a high-end restaurant, smart sport facility, swimming pool, beach volley and basketball field, amphiteatre, etc
– Financial contribution on your local accommodation (if not from the area)
The ambassadors for the program are:
At the program there will be 17 mentors from a variety of business fields. thecamp’s community of founding partners, pioneers and experimentation partners will also be available to contact during the program.
The climbers are highly motivated and passionate individuals who are:
– founders of a tech startup (pre-series A)
– mission-driven, conscious and change-leader entrepreneurs.
– eager to be part of an ecosystem and share with professionals, policymakers, artists, children & teenagers, experts, students, entrepreneurs… from all walks of life.
– already able to share an MVP
– a dedicated team (1-3) working full-time
– able to spend 3 months in Provence from January 15th to April 15th, 2018
Please note that the official language of the program is English.